Copyright (DMCA) and Trademark Takedowns
Zoom respects copyright ownership.
Under the DMCA (Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)), a copyright owner or their agent may submit a notice to Zoom using the process below. If you believe your copyright is being infringed, please notify Zoom and provide the following information:
1. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
2. Identification of the work claimed to be infringed, or a description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
3. Identification of the location of the infringing material, for example, a description of where the allegedly infringing material was seen (meeting number, date and time);
4. The reporting party’s address, telephone number, and email address;
5. A written statement by the reporting party that they have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6. A statement by the reporting party, made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided is accurate and that the reporting party is the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
How to Notify Zoom
Zoom’s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Regular mail :
Zoom Video Communications, Inc.
Attention: Trust & Safety
55 Almaden Blvd #600
San Jose, CA 95113
Phone number: 888.799.9666
In the event content is removed pursuant to this process, Zoom will provide Customer with information on how to file a counter-notice.
Repeat Infringer Policy
By using Zoom, you have agreed to our Terms of Service (https://zoom.us/terms). Our Terms prohibit people from taking any action on Zoom that infringes or violates someone else's intellectual property rights or otherwise violates the law.
If you repeatedly transmit or post content that infringes someone else’s intellectual property rights, such as copyrights or trademarks, Zoom may terminate your use of our services; limit your ability to use our services; and/or take any other action Zoom believes necessary to end the infringement and ensure that it does not reoccur. The actions taken under this policy may depend on the particular circumstances of the matter, such as the nature of the violation, the particular content infringed, what aspect of our services were used to commit the violation, and the results of any appeals process that we provide.