The Preferred Virtual Meeting Platform for Over a Decade
2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Meeting Solutions.
Simplified video conferencing and messaging across any device
Join anywhere, on any device
Powerful virtual meeting security
Built for modern teams
HD audio and video meetings
Bring HD video and audio to your virtual meetings with support for up to 1000 video participants and 49 videos on screen.
Built-in collaboration tools
Multiple video call participants can share their screens simultaneously and co-annotate for a more interactive virtual meeting.
Made for Connecting
Filters, reactions, polls, hand raising, and music or video sharing make virtual meetings more fun and engaging.
Meeting recording and transcripts
Record your virtual meetings locally or to the cloud, with searchable transcripts.
Easily start or schedule meetings directly from Outlook, Gmail, or iCal.
Chat with groups, searchable history, integrated file sharing, and 10 year archive. Easily escalate into 1:1 or group video calls.
Customers who switch to Zoom report an increase in performance, trust, and engagement
95% report an increase in performance
95% report a greater sense of trust
93% report a greater sense of engagement
85% saw an increase in video usage
Enable modern collaboration with Meetings, Chat, Whiteboard, and Phone in a single offering.
- Start a phone call or video meeting from a chat message
- Collaborate on a whiteboard from your desktop or room, and easily share it with others
- See whether a colleague is available with presence status
Confidently work from home
Features to help you work from home and have fun doing it.
- Clear audio with advanced background noise suppression
- Share slides as your virtual background
- Feel camera-ready with adjustable appearance touch up
- Look well lit in any situation by adjusting advanced lighting
- More reactions to let your feelings show
- Filters to bring some fun into your day
- Try Immersive View to make virtual meetings more engaging
Modernize your virtual meeting software
Zoom Meetings for desktop and mobile provide the virtual meeting tools to make every meeting a great one.
- Focus on your virtual meeting – click record to leave the note taking to Zoom’s auto-generated, searchable transcripts
- Share and play videos with full audio and video transmit without uploading the content
- Feel meeting ready with virtual backgrounds, touch up my appearance and lighting controls
A thoughtful approach to mobile meetings
Today’s professionals need to be able to work and video conference wherever they are. Zoom Meetings for mobile provides the same great video conferencing experience that you’d expect from the desktop client and more.
- Turn on Virtual Backgrounds and select the image of your choice (iPhone 8+ required)
- Screen sharing and co-annotation
- Use Safe Driving Mode or Apple Carplay (iPhone only)
Communicate instantly on Zoom Chat
Integrated persistent instant messaging streamlines workspace collaboration for team members across the desktop and mobile clients.
- Instantly start a virtual meeting or phone call
- Share files and search content in public or private groups
- Connect external users while keeping information safe
Get immersive in-office collaboration right from home
Zoom for Home brings your calendar, online meetings, and phone together in one dedicated device.
- High-quality microphone, camera, and speakers
- Touch displays for easy whiteboarding and annotation
- Simple for IT to deploy and manage
Administration and remote assistance made easy
Centralized IT management and remote assistance simplifies deployment and support for all aspects of Zoom’s virtual meeting platform.
- Track utilization and usage trends
- View version distribution
- Assign granular permission settings (account, group, and user level)
Add audio options for everyone.
- Free VoIP and toll-based dial-in for 55+ countries
- Global toll-free and call-out
- Dedicated dial-in numbers
Hardware to optimize your virtual meeting experience
Zoom Meetings connects with some of your favorite applications to enhance collaboration.Learn More
Virtual Meeting Tools and Integrations
Zoom Meetings Resources
Discover Zoom Dashboard capabilities.
Learn about Zoom's accessibility features.
Develop on Zoom
Customize with the Zoom Developer Platform.
Wainhouse Research Virtual Meetings and Phone Quality Study
An analyst study looks at virtual meetings and phone quality.