Get expert Zoom developer support when you need it.
- Assistance provided by Zoom development experts across Developer Relations, Product Management, and Technical Support
- Trained technical personnel that are able to respond to unique development needs, assist with custom integrations, and address technical Zoom account needs
- Designated support channels with clearly defined hours of operation
- Response turnaround time targets appropriately geared to different levels of business impact and concerns
Key Areas of Coverage
- Developer enablement, onboarding, training, architectural consultations
- REST API, event subscription & DSS issues resolution
- Break-fix/troubleshooting for integrations, and API & SDK app development assistance
- Marketplace admin support including app submission, release & update guidance
Am I eligible?
- Zoom Pro Plan
- Zoom Business Plan
- Zoom Enterprise Plan
- Education Customer
- Zoom Healthcare Plan
- Zoom ISV
- Existing Developer Support Plan
- Video SDK Developer
Each Zoom account is permitted only one (1) Premier Developer Support plan.
The plan cannot be shared within an account or shared, linked, or co-termed with any other account.
Premier Developer Support Tiers
|Hours of Operation||Business Hours||Business Hours||Business Hours||24/7|
|P1 — Service-level impact||N/A||24 hour||6 hour||4 hour|
|P2 — Customer-level impact||N/A||48 hour||12 hour||8 hour|
|P3 — Scheduled engagement||N/A||72 hour||24 hour||16 hour|
API & Webhook Notifications
|Online Documentation & DevForum Access||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Phone support available only for Business, Enterprise, and Education customers.