Zoom Education Summit
Transforming the Education Experience
See how unified communications can help your academic institution meet the demands of a new generation of learners.
About the event
The Education Summit focuses on the future of education and how hybrid work and hybrid learning are changing the primary & secondary (K-12) and post-secondary education landscape.
Listen to thought leaders and experts from the education community and Zoom as they discuss the changes necessary to support education in the coming decade and help us explore what challenges and opportunities lie ahead.
Utilizing Zoom’s own Zoom Events platform, we will showcase exciting and informative keynotes, customer stories, panel discussions, and concurrent sessions that delve into what is possible for K-12 and higher education institutions.
Event moderated by Dr. Lance Ford, Educator and Zoom Solutions Specialist
- Thursday, July 21st
Keynote: The Future of Unified Communication Across the Connected CampusGreg Tomb Universities and schools are preparing for a post-pandemic world with many administrators, faculty, and students working and learning remotely. Join Zoom President, Greg Tomb, and education leaders as we discuss Zoom’s vision for education, innovative approaches, and the critical role of unified communications in connecting your institution.
Two Years Later: Reflections on Online & Blended Learning in Higher EducationDr. Charles B. Hodges, Dr. Stephanie Moore, Ted Brodheim With a reference to Aesop’s fable “The Oak and the Reeds” this panel discussion, moderated by Ted Brodheim, Zoom’s global CIO advisor for education, will review what we’ve learned and how institutions can develop a more strategic approach to creating a campus ecosystem that includes well-designed in-person, online, and blended learning options.
- The Importance of Storytelling in Education
- Breaking down language barriers: Using ML and predictive AI to translate speech
- Remotivate – Sustaining Learner Motivation in a Rapidly Evolving Landscape
- Hybrid Learning at Scale: Digital Transformation of Classrooms and Learning Modalities
- Student Safety: Managing Emergency Situations
- Enriching the Lives of Students, Learners, and Communities Through EdTech
- Meeting Teachers Where They Are: LTI integrations With Your LMS
- Unifying Campus Communication: Improving performance, reducing security vulnerabilities and decreasing operational cost
- Content to Inspire Students in the Virtual World
- Creating a Cohesive Education Experience Across Hybrid Spaces