7 Types of Customer Experience Projects
Want to improve the customer experience but not sure where to start? Here’s a hint, don’t try to change everything at once.
Instead, Gartner® recommends evaluating your existing customer experience programs and dividing them among seven key categories to reveal hidden opportunities and identify new projects to undertake.
Download the Gartner 7 Types of Customer Experience Projects report and walk away knowing how to:
- Identify the 7 types of customer experience projects
- Manage all of your CX projects as one initiative
- Find new types of CX projects your org can benefit from
- Avoid overlapping projects across departments
- Understand the difference between customer processes and journeys
- Know which products and services to personalize and customize
- Improve employee behavior
- Design the ideal customer experience
Gartner, 7 Types of Customer Experience Project, By Michael Chiu, Refreshed 2 December 2022, Published 1 September 2021.
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.