Enterprise phone for today’s business
Enterprise VoIP provides integrated communications solutions for the modern business world.
Zoom Phone keeps companies connected with cloud-based communications technology. Employees can take business calls at the office, at home, or on vacation abroad - all on the same phone number. Managers can oversee global communications in the centralized administration portal. CIOs and CFOs can rest easy, thanks to transparent pricing, productivity-boosting features, and ultimate scalability.
Global enterprise firms need global communications solutions - and Zoom Phone delivers just that. Enterprise phone systems from Zoom offer global coverage, with competitive and transparent international calling rates. For multinational firms, local phone numbers are available in 40+ countries and growing. Zoom Phone’s enterprise solutions offer modern multinational businesses the opportunity to consolidate phone systems to a single, unified platform.
Give your firm the flexibility it needs to thrive with advanced features from Zoom Phone. Access a unified communications network that can be used from almost any device. Experience seamless integration with the many major applications your business needs. Zoom Phone features full integration with the Zoom Desktop and Mobile Apps, as well as native integration with popular business applications like Salesforce, Microsoft Office 365, Google G-Suite, Slack, and more.
Zoom Phone is a scalable, feature-rich and cost-effective communications platform for enterprise firms. Our innovative enterprise solutions utilize the latest cloud technologies to provide cutting-edge features and integrations, at a fraction of the cost of legacy PBX systems. Highly customizable plans make it easy to get the features you need, while predictable pricing keeps costs transparent.
Enterprise VoIP as part of unified communications
Unified communications has fundamentally changed the way the business world functions. Zoom Phone, as part of Zoom’s Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) platform, is powering the modern business world - and preparing firms for the workplace of tomorrow.
A single provider for all communications
Zoom Phone puts the entire network of business communication under a single umbrella. Within Zoom’s intuitive applications, firms can manage business calls, video conferencing, SMS, internal communications, and more. And with native integrations for Google G-Suite, Box, and other powerful tools, communication is as streamlined as possible.
Adaptable to changing business needs
Modern firms need to be nimble - and UCaaS provides for ultimate adaptability. Remote workers can collaborate seamlessly with in-house teams. Branch offices can exchange vital information instantly. Phone systems can be customized to provide round-the-clock support, automatically routing calls to offices spread around the globe. By bringing communications into a single, powerful platform, firms of all sizes can remain flexible for their own changing needs - and the ever-evolving demands of the market.
Zoom Phone for Enterprise VoIP
Making the switch to a cloud business phone system has never been easier. Zoom Phone provides the powerful features, intuitive interface and cost-effective pricing that today’s firms need.
Seamless transitions from call to meeting
Easily elevate a standard business call into a group video meeting with the click of a button.
Affordable global calling plans
Make business calls worldwide with affordable international plans and pay-as-you-go options.
Hardware as a service options
Procure VoIP-compatible telephone hardware with no upfront costs.
Confidently manage expenses with Zoom Phone’s transparent pricing structure.
Secure and reliable
Experience unparalleled reliability and trusted security with TLS 1.2 and AES 256-bit encryption, full geographically dispersed redundancy, and SOC2*, HIPAA* & Fedramp* compliance.
Bring your own carrier
Keep your existing telephone provider’s contract, calling rates, and phone numbers, while enjoying all of Zoom Phone’s advanced features.
Ideal for a remote workforce
Inspire productive collaboration by seamlessly integrating remote associates into your workforce.
Get Meetings, Phone and Chat together on any device.
- Move from a chat or a phone call to a meeting with a single click
- Enjoy industry leading usability with top-rated video and audio quality
- Apps are available for Windows, MacOS and Linux as well as for iOS and Android OS
Enterprise Phone FAQ
Enterprise phone systems are a modern solution for the needs of modern businesses. Zoom Phone can help businesses consolidate, simplify, and future-proof their communications systems in one straightforward transition. By combining voice, video, conferencing and even SMS (available on Zoom Phone in December 2020) into a single platform, Zoom Phone cuts down on unnecessary complication in your communications network.
For multinational firms, the benefits of enterprise phone systems are even greater. By enabling firms to consolidate carriers and communications providers on a global scale, Zoom Phone makes managing enterprise-level communications as simple, seamless and cost-effective as possible.
Yes. Zoom Phone offers a Bring Your Own Carrier option. This allows firms to opt into a hybrid model, which gives them access to all of Zoom Phone’s advanced features, while allowing them to keep their existing provider’s contracts, calling rates, and phone numbers. This also allows for a more gradual transition to a fully cloud-based telephone system.
Yes - Zoom Phone supports phone number porting from your current provider. Our system makes it easy to migrate existing phone numbers, as well as procure new numbers. The specific process depends on your current provider. Our team can walk you through the porting process during signup.
Zoom Phone has scalable enterprise phone plans to fit any need and budget. Metered calling plans start from just $10 per user per month. Unlimited plans in North America start at just $15 per month per user. Pro Global Select plans start at $20 per month per user. Learn more here, or contact Sales today to discuss your needs.
Transitioning from legacy PBX to an enterprise phone system is a multi-step process. Our onboarding team can help make the transition easier, but here is an overview of the process that most firms will follow:
- Inventory & Assess - Start by taking an inventory of existing hardware, existing phone lines, number of employees, business locations, etc. You will also want to assess current bandwidth availability, and estimate how the transition to VoIP will affect connectivity speeds and bandwidth usage. It’s helpful to have a clear idea of what the current network looks like, and what needs the firm will have when transitioning to enterprise VoIP.
- Collaborate & Estimate - On the enterprise level, a transition to business VoIP will likely require collaboration between several departments in the firm. To make the transition as smooth as possible, fully evaluate LAN or WAN reliability, bandwidth availability, network performance, and any other relevant factors, before migrating to enterprise VoIP.
- Contact Sales - Once a firm’s current telephony network has been inventoried and assessed, it’s time to contact Zoom Phone Sales. For enterprise clients, we recommend contacting sales directly for help putting together a personalized transition plan.
- Port Numbers - Next, the firm will need to begin the porting process to migrate existing phone numbers to the new VoIP provider. Zoom Phone Professional Services can help with this process, but typically the firm will need to contact their existing provider to begin porting.
- Procure Hardware - In many cases, the next step will be to procure IP-enabled telephone hardware. Depending on the desired setup, this could include new desktop office phones, conference phones, or simple headsets for VoIP calls over office computers. For lower upfront costs, firms may consider utilizing Zoom Phone Hardware as a Service.
- Configure & Customize - Working together with in-house IT and Zoom Phone’s support team, firms can move on to configure and customize their new enterprise VoIP system. This includes configuring physical hardware and network components, as well as customizing virtual features of Zoom Phone.
- Schedule Cutover - Once the new system is configured properly, you can schedule a cutover day for the full transition to VoIP. Depending on the size of the firm and network requirements, this may take place immediately, or in a multi-phase process.
Remember - our dedicated Enterprise Sales Team is here to help. If you have questions about making the transition from PBX to business VoIP, contact us today.
Not necessarily. Zoom Phone is compatible with select desktop office phones. Zoom also supports the use of “softphones”, meaning employees can make calls directly from their office computers using inexpensive headsets. Zoom Phone Hardware as a Service is another viable option that allows firms to order hardware directly from Zoom, with virtually no upfront costs.