Clayton enhances employee engagement and builds new ways of working with Zoom
Clayton needed a solution to empower its hybrid workforce and face new challenges head-on — that’s where Zoom came in.
Location: Maryville, Tennessee
Challenges: Maintaining close relationships with retailers, building facilities and customers during the pandemic, creating equity between on-site and remote workers, building team cohesion with remote team members
Solutions: Zoom Rooms, Zoom Meetings
Benefits: The ability to engage virtually with retailers, building facilities and customers, enhanced equity between on-site and remote workers, increased engagement with remote team members
Clayton, one of the largest homebuilders in the United States, requires dynamic and intuitive communication to coordinate and streamline its internal operations in its home office, 41 home building facilities, and more than 360 retail locations across the U.S.
With the power of the Zoom platform, Clayton can deliver exceptional customer service, build and maintain relationships with its distributors, and provide an enterprise-grade communications experience for its employees, whether they are at home, on the factory floor, or in the office.
The teams at Clayton leverage Zoom to:
- Streamline communication in the home building facility: With Zoom, factory workers can more easily collaborate with other factories and provide clients and customers with a behind-the-scenes look at their manufacturing processes.
- Hire valuable talent: Clayton’s team needs bilingual agents to support all of their customers. Zoom enables Clayton to expand their search and remotely interview and hire these valuable team members.
- Enhance training processes: Training new hires during the pandemic was no easy task, but Clayton was able to use Zoom to onboard and train employees, as well as create new opportunities for mentorship and professional development.
- Build new collaboration experiences: Using Zoom’s whiteboard and annotation features, the teams at Clayton can effectively collaborate in a digital space no matter where they are.
- Reduce travel: With the ability to connect to employees and clients at the click of a button, Clayton is able to reduce travel while providing a comprehensive and engaging customer experience.
Be sure to check out the video at the top of the page to see how Clayton’s team leveraged Zoom to maintain and enhance its operations during the transition to hybrid work.